Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 24: (Do the Write Thing) Bottom of the barrel

Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation - or at least click the link and read through it...)

Day 24

Have you reached the bottom of your barrel?
The end of your rope?
The last ounce of patience?


This passage reminds us that God's mercies never run out.
So patiently wait.
Quietly hope.
Diligently seek.

Stick with God.
Especially when He's all you have left!
(and He always is.)

Song 
- Great is Thy Faithfulness (Jordan Smith)
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Hymnal.net)

Lord,
Show me your face when I'm overwhelmed.
When I'm played out.
When I'm spent.
Great is Your faithfulness.
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Your hand has provided—

“Great is Your faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment