Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 13: (Do the Write thing) Whoa!

Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation - or at least click the link and read through it...)

Day 13

Whoa! Did you see that truck with all those mattresses?
Whoa! Did you see that shooting star?
Whoa! Did you see her time on that run?

I my life - I don't have a lot of "Whoa!" moments.
But when they happen they are special and unique.

Our reading today collects a lot of "Whoa!" moments in one place.
So many that I have a hard timing deciding what to write in this little devotion...
Whoa!

Song - A Mighty Fortress Is Our God (Chris Rice)

Mighty God,
No one comes close to you.
Everything I see, touch, hear, smell - is here because you created it.
Most amazing - you created me.
Thank you.
How may I help?
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment