Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 4: (Do the Write thing): I am not afraid!

http://www.christart.com/clipart/image/fearless
Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation)

Day 4

"You'll feel a little pinch and then it will be over."  That's what I was told on Thursday when I got my Diptheria/Pertussis/Tetanus booster shot.  She was right.  The pain of the needle and shot was quick.

I know the pain of living on this earth might feel like one loooooong pinch. And the feel is real.

But keep your eyes on the prize - trust and don't be afraid. For "The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense, he has become my salvation.".

Song - He Never Sleeps (Take 6)

Ow, oh my Lord, ow.  (or perhaps some other word besides ow)
Ow!
Well - since I used your name there - let's make it a prayer...
Why do I keep thinking that I am the strong one?
Time and again - I'm proven wrong.
You alone are my strength and my defense.
And best of all, my salvation.
Thank You!
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment