Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 1: (Do the Write thing): Raise the roof for the Rock who saved us!

Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation)

Day 1

This section reminds me of our thoughts at this time in the church year.  The "End Times".
This is when we look ahead to the day when our Lord and King comes again - Judgment day!  And look back to the salvation Jesus Christ wrapped us in so that we have nothing to fear.

Song - Day One (Matthew West)

Lord,
So often I feel like it's all caving in on me...too much for me.
That's what happens when I am the center of my universe.
Make today Day One of the rest of my life, the best of my life.
With You, Jesus, as the center.
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway


What's the big deal about Jesus?

1 comment:

  1. I did my best to write this out by hand, but with my arthritis, I could not finish it. So I printed it out instead, using the NKJV version. I will carry it with me to Wisconsin. I hope and pray that is OK for your purpose here. Much love, Mom

    ReplyDelete