Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 11: (Do the Write thing) Remember this...

Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation - or at least click the link and read through it...)

Day 11

Repetition is helpful when you need to remember something important.
Repetition is helpful when you need to remember something important.
Repetition is helpful when you need to remember something important.

Song - Forever (Chris Tomlin)
[I know, I know - he always sings under pitch - but the words are the important part!]

Lord,
You opened my eyes this morning, your love never fails.
You guided me safely to work/school/wherever I needed to be, your love never fails.
You stand ready to help me make any decision today, your love never fails.
And You did that yesterday and the day before that and the day before that, your love never fails.
You will do that every day until I join you in heaven, your love never fails.
Hallelujah!

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment