Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 7: (Do the Write thing): Looking but not finding...

Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation)

Day 7

I think we've all done it.  We're looking for something and not finding it.  My glasses, my keys, my insurance card...
This passage reminds us of what we're really looking for and thanks God for finding us when we were wandering around lost and aimless.

Song - One Thing Remains (Jesus Culture)

Lord,
I wander. I get lost.  I purposely don't ask for directions.
Thanks for noticing me out here.
For bringing me the Water of Life in your Word.
For your mercy and love - especially because I don't deserve it.  Any of it.
Your love never fails!
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment