Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 2: (Do the Write thing): Wait for the Finale!


Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation)

Day 2

Taking life here on earth too seriously is a great way to get old fast.
Enjoy the show.
And especially waiting for the Finale! 


Hi God,
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.
Life is a maze, love is a riddle.
I don't know where to go;
I can't do it alone, I've tried!
I need help.  You know that and rescued me!
Thanks for leading me, guiding me along life's way.
And never giving up on me.
Looking forward to the big Finale!
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment