Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 5: (Do the Write thing): Dressing up...

http://www.christart.com/clipart/image/true-religion
Do the Write thing 30-day series.  (write out this bible passage today - by hand! - in your favorite translation)

Day 5

What are you wearing?  

Are you bristling with anxiety, wary of everyone, just waiting for the next personal disaster?  You've got your suit of armor on and you're not going to let anybody in.

But our verses today tell us about a different set of clothes.
These clothes will definitely make the man or woman.
Topped off by saying "regardless of what else you put on, wear love.  It's your basic, all-purpose garment.  Never be without it."

Song - Speak Life (TobyMac)

What's in my closet?

God, fill it with the clothes you want me to wear and stand with me as I make my apparel choices. 
For the day, for the minute, for right now.
Lord knows, I need the help!
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment