Thursday, March 3, 2016

Why am I here?

Why am I HERE?
At the end of my rope.
And I'm afraid...knot.

Well - I've got to say I can't really tell you.
But I know somebody who can.
Romans 7:24-25

Why am I here?
Everyone is in a different place in the journey through life.
Physically, mentally, spiritually.
A new day brings you to a new place.
This passage tells me WHY I am here and what I should do about it.
Romans 15:1-2

=========================
Lord Jesus Christ,
You know why I'm HERE and WHY I'M here.
You're very clear about both.
Help me to accept, acknowledge and adapt.
All to Your glory.
Amen.
=========================

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment