Friday, March 4, 2016

12 hours of squeaky chalk...

(yes - it is a real YouTube video [no, this is not a link to it])
I am really good...at being bad.
I want to be oil paint smoothly flowing over the canvas.
Instead - I'm 12 hours of squeaky chalk on a blackboard...

So were the people living in Corinth a couple thousand years ago.

Their spiritual GPS had gone off course and needed some recalculating...
1 Corinthians 1


  • "I heard tell there's some trouble..." v10-12
  • "Let's get this straight!" v13-16
  • "Here's the deal..." v17
  • "...the Real Deal!" v18-21
  • "What are YOU looking for?" v22-25
  • "If you're going to blow a horn..." v26-31
Only our God can turn our squeaky chalk into harmonious oil paint.
Give Him a call.


=========================
Hello, God?
I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a pickle.
I said/did something that, umm, I probably maybe shouldn't have.
Well - OK.  I was wrong.
I chose wrongly.
You'll be right here.  Great!
Oh - you ARE right here.
GREAT!
Amen.
=========================

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment