Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nice to next...

I've got an idea.
One to combat my "me first" and "it's all about me" inclination. 

I call it...
Nice to next.
As in "who can I be nice to next?"

Who needs a smile?
Who needs an encouraging word?
Who needs a hug?

Who doesn't?

And what could be nicer to someone than sharing or re-affirming Jesus love for them.

Steal my idea.
Share my idea.
Here's a link to the file.
Download it.
Print it.
Put it on a t-shirt.
Post it.

Who can you be nice to next?
Are they next to you right now?
Romans 12:17-19
Be nice.

Lord,
I can only be nice because you were nice to me first.
Thank you.
And make sure my concept of nice always includes you.
Amen.

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway


What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment