Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Yes! YES! YESSSS!

Yes!
Not a non-commital, half-hearted, yes.

But a fist-pumping, bicep-flexing YES!
YESSS!

You know the feeling.
When it all comes together.
Everything works out right.

It's an instant day-brightener, an attitude-adjuster, a "the sun is shining now" moment.

YES!

In this world I tend to get cynical and beaten down.
YES moments are special things.
And the most special one is my YES with Jesus.

2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God’s Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident. God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us. By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete.

May your day be peppered with YES moments today!

=====================
God,
You line my day with YES moments - only some of which I notice.
Bring them to my attention in your creation and the people you fill my life with.
Thank you for making me right with you through Jesus.
Yes, yes - so shall it be!
Amen.
=====================

Link to daily bible reading calendar (chronological - one chapter per day)
TIP: click the Bible Reference and then "more details" to get hyperlinks that open Bible Gateway

What's the big deal about Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment